Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

For the 4Th of July my brother-in-law and sister invited me to Huntington, UT for their family reunion. We camped and played in the water with the kids and rode on Kelly & Chad's waverunner. We also got to go for a ride on Dee & Lisa's boat! Michelle and I went tubing for the first time together in years. Randy whipped us around like crazy to make us fall off. I kept falling off! Finally we switched sides and I did a lot better. We sure had a lot of fun. This reminded me of the good old days when my parents had a boat! It was great to see my little baby niece, Aleah. She is getting so big and cute!


Michelle(left) and Lisa


I drove the waverunner the whole time





Michelle and I on the tube



Good morning sleeping heads!



My adorable little niece ALEAH



Me and my nephews...they are the brightest and cutest little people I know!

6 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Lisa love your new blog layout! Great pics except for one. The one of me in the green shirt with the boys? I look like a zombie.

Shane and Michelle said...

Well dont' worry about it. Iguess Shane is right, I'm just not photogenic. Hey I love that you added the LDS logo and BOM. Great idea Lisa. I hope you keep your blog updated a lot better then you did last time!

Sarah Stout said...

That's fun that you got to go boating with your sister and see the kids! I miss you!

Lucky said...

OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS!!!

You girls look so dang cute!
And michelle, you look great in that pic!
Lisa you look so content with your little family there! I love to see you all together...
Looks like you had loads of fun,
and I wish you an eternity
of years, having more...

Kelly said...

Hey Lisa! Cute layout! It was good to see you again! I'm glad you had fun at the reunion, glad you were there!

The Linds said...

LUV your new sunglasses :) You must let me know where you got them!!! Miss ya